After delivering an array of successful developments in Bangalore, we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves. Our strong project execution and quality construction across Residential, Office, Education, Hospitality and Social Infrastructure spaces have helped us transform into a brand to reckon with.
The company has an experienced management team which continually strategizes, plans, monitors and reviews the progress of its developments. The company has a young and motivated work-force that brings in fresh thinking and energy to the drawing board and continually brings in global talent to leverage international best practices.
Life at SSRPL
We don’t just create, we inspire. This philosophy is etched intrinsically within us and a testimony to it is the way our each department operates. Every employee is encouraged to bring in new innovative ideas and better solutions to maintain a competitive edge.
We offer a positively challenging work environment. We partner with the best in the areas of architecture, design, engineering and construction to continuously keep ourselves abreast with changing global and national trends.
Work Culture at SSRPL
The Company’s culture and philosophy is engineered to attract and retain the best minds in the industry. Our Vision to enhance the quality of life in addition is intrinsic. We regularly engage our employees through activities, events and celebrations. We encourage our employees for development of a healthy mind and body with periodic workshops and seminars.
We welcome professionals and volunteers of all skills and experience levels. Volunteers bring a range of skills and experience that complement the work we do. All our volunteers receive training and are supported to deliver their roles. If you’re interested in volunteering with us, just complete the Contact Us page, and tell us what type of volunteering you’d be interested in doing with SSRPL.
Partner with Us
- Through Joint Ventures – by offering land for development or co-investing with us in projects.
- By offering your expertise in construction, procurement, design & architecture, legal etc.
- By becoming a supplier /contractor
- By connecting us to industry contacts
- By helping us in lead generation & qualification. You can inspire people to opt for a sattvic way of life by their living in a sattvic Art of Living community.
- By joining team SSRPL – if you have relevant experience and are interested to come onboard, please write to us.